This edition: Thomas P. DiNapoli, New York State ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: July 21, 2011.
Thomas P. DiNapoli, New York State Comptroller, provides a presentation about the history and future of the pension fund in New York State. He discusses the current statistics of the fiscal year, the effect of the global economy as well as the debates in Washington on the budget and the long cautious road ahead.
- John Miller, NYPD Intelligence and Counterterrorism
- Tuesday, July 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, July 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, July 29 - 5:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule