This edition: Thomas P. DiNapoli, New York State ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: July 21, 2011.
Thomas P. DiNapoli, New York State Comptroller, provides a presentation about the history and future of the pension fund in New York State. He discusses the current statistics of the fiscal year, the effect of the global economy as well as the debates in Washington on the budget and the long cautious road ahead.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- US Senate Democratic Leader, Charles Schumer
- Friday, January 11 - 9:30pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 11:00pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 5:30am
- Tuesday, January 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- James Patchett, the president and CEO of NYCEDC
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 3:00pm