This edition: Thomas P. DiNapoli, New York State ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: July 21, 2011.
Thomas P. DiNapoli, New York State Comptroller, provides a presentation about the history and future of the pension fund in New York State. He discusses the current statistics of the fiscal year, the effect of the global economy as well as the debates in Washington on the budget and the long cautious road ahead.
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule