This edition: Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg: Lower Manhattan since 9/11Tweet
Original tape date: September 6, 2011.
Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg addresses the Association for a Better New York as he discusses Lower Manhattan’s recovery over the past ten years since the 9/11 attacks and the resolve of the citizens of New York City who came together and refused to allow 9/11 to be New York’s downfall. Mayor Bloomberg presents a virtual tour of Lower Manhattan to show how the faith and hard work of some of New York City’s everyday citizens has kept the Lower Manhattan area alive and flourishing and his plans to continue expanding and maintaining this great city. Taped Sept. 6, 2011 at Cipriani Wall Street.
- Andrew M. Cuomo, Governor, NYS & Joseph Lhota, Chair, MTA
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:30pm
- New York City and the 2020 Census
- Tuesday, May 8 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, May 13 - 4:30pm
- No recent shows on the schedule