This edition: Senator Kirsten GillibrandTweet
Original tape date: January 13, 2012.
First aired: January 23, 2012.
New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand discusses many of Congress’ activities, such as the safety and welfare of the nation’s children, the “don’t ask don’t tell” policy the military has towards homosexuals serving in the armed forces, the obesity problem in the United States and the sanctioning of Iran to prevent their build up of nuclear materials. She also addresses New York’s economic recovery, as well as strategies for strengthening New York State, such as redesigning an unused building into a new applied science center to spur growth in the area, opening access to capital for small businesses and establishing a national infrastructure bank. Taped at the Hilton New York, Jan. 13, 2012.
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule