This edition: Senator Kirsten GillibrandTweet
Original tape date: January 13, 2012.
First aired: January 23, 2012.
New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand discusses many of Congress’ activities, such as the safety and welfare of the nation’s children, the “don’t ask don’t tell” policy the military has towards homosexuals serving in the armed forces, the obesity problem in the United States and the sanctioning of Iran to prevent their build up of nuclear materials. She also addresses New York’s economic recovery, as well as strategies for strengthening New York State, such as redesigning an unused building into a new applied science center to spur growth in the area, opening access to capital for small businesses and establishing a national infrastructure bank. Taped at the Hilton New York, Jan. 13, 2012.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- US Senate Democratic Leader, Charles Schumer
- Friday, January 11 - 9:30pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 11:00pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 5:30am
- Tuesday, January 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- James Patchett, the president and CEO of NYCEDC
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 3:00pm