This edition: ABNY Breakfast with Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer
Original tape date: April 17, 2012.
First aired: April 30, 2012.
The Manhattan Borough President discusses his vision for the future of New York, including the need to enhance the region’s transportation infrastructure and the importance of keeping New York competitive on the world stage. Taped April 17, 2012 at the Hilton New York.
- John Miller, Deputy Commissioner of Intelligence & Counter-terrorism of the NYPD
- Tuesday, July 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, July 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, July 29 - 5:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule