This edition: New Tech City Panel Discussion-NYC's Tech SectorTweet
Original tape date: June 5, 2012.
First aired: June 18, 2012.
Bill Rudin, ABNY chairman, introduces Jonathan Bowles, Center for an Urban Future, Seth Pinsky, NYC Economic Development Corpl, Stuart Ellman, RRE Ventures, Jalak Jobanputra RTP Ventures, Brad Hargreaves, General Assembly, Cathy Martine-Dolecki, AT&T who discuss the New Tech City Report and the future of NY's Tech Sector.
Jonathan Bowles Executive Director, Center for an Urban Future
Stuart Ellman Co-Founder, Managing Director, RRE Ventures
Brad Hargreaves Founding Partners, General Assembly
Jalak Jobanputra Managing Director, RTP Ventures
Cathy Martine-Dolecki Brand Marketing Advertising, AT&T
Michael Phillips Chairman, Jamestown Properties
Seth Pinsky President, NYC Economic Development Corp.
William C. Rudin Chairman, Association for a Better New York
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- ABNY Breakfast with Senator Chuck Schumer
- Tuesday, April 23 - 3:00pm