This edition: New Tech City Panel Discussion-NYC's Tech SectorTweet
Original tape date: June 5, 2012.
First aired: June 18, 2012.
Bill Rudin, ABNY chairman, introduces Jonathan Bowles, Center for an Urban Future, Seth Pinsky, NYC Economic Development Corpl, Stuart Ellman, RRE Ventures, Jalak Jobanputra RTP Ventures, Brad Hargreaves, General Assembly, Cathy Martine-Dolecki, AT&T who discuss the New Tech City Report and the future of NY's Tech Sector.
Jonathan Bowles Executive Director, Center for an Urban Future
Stuart Ellman Co-Founder, Managing Director, RRE Ventures
Brad Hargreaves Founding Partners, General Assembly
Jalak Jobanputra Managing Director, RTP Ventures
Cathy Martine-Dolecki Brand Marketing Advertising, AT&T
Michael Phillips Chairman, Jamestown Properties
Seth Pinsky President, NYC Economic Development Corp.
William C. Rudin Chairman, Association for a Better New York
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- A Debate on the NYC Congestion Pricing Proposal
- Tuesday, May 22 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, May 27 - 4:35pm
- New York City and the 2020 Census
- Tuesday, May 8 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, May 13 - 4:30pm
- Andrew M. Cuomo, Governor, NYS & Joseph Lhota, Chair, MTA
- Saturday, April 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:30pm