This edition: New Tech City Panel Discussion-NYC's Tech SectorTweet
Original tape date: June 5, 2012.
First aired: June 18, 2012.
Bill Rudin, ABNY chairman, introduces Jonathan Bowles, Center for an Urban Future, Seth Pinsky, NYC Economic Development Corpl, Stuart Ellman, RRE Ventures, Jalak Jobanputra RTP Ventures, Brad Hargreaves, General Assembly, Cathy Martine-Dolecki, AT&T who discuss the New Tech City Report and the future of NY's Tech Sector.
Jonathan Bowles Executive Director, Center for an Urban Future
Stuart Ellman Co-Founder, Managing Director, RRE Ventures
Brad Hargreaves Founding Partners, General Assembly
Jalak Jobanputra Managing Director, RTP Ventures
Cathy Martine-Dolecki Brand Marketing Advertising, AT&T
Michael Phillips Chairman, Jamestown Properties
Seth Pinsky President, NYC Economic Development Corp.
William C. Rudin Chairman, Association for a Better New York
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Panel on Proposed Federal Policies & the Impact on the New York City Budget
- Monday, March 20 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Tuesday, March 21 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 25 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, March 26 - 5:00pm