This edition: New Tech City Panel Discussion-NYC's Tech SectorTweet
Original tape date: June 5, 2012.
First aired: June 18, 2012.
Bill Rudin, ABNY chairman, introduces Jonathan Bowles, Center for an Urban Future, Seth Pinsky, NYC Economic Development Corpl, Stuart Ellman, RRE Ventures, Jalak Jobanputra RTP Ventures, Brad Hargreaves, General Assembly, Cathy Martine-Dolecki, AT&T who discuss the New Tech City Report and the future of NY's Tech Sector.
Jonathan Bowles Executive Director, Center for an Urban Future
Stuart Ellman Co-Founder, Managing Director, RRE Ventures
Brad Hargreaves Founding Partners, General Assembly
Jalak Jobanputra Managing Director, RTP Ventures
Cathy Martine-Dolecki Brand Marketing Advertising, AT&T
Michael Phillips Chairman, Jamestown Properties
Seth Pinsky President, NYC Economic Development Corp.
William C. Rudin Chairman, Association for a Better New York
- James Patchett, the president and CEO of NYCEDC
- Tuesday, December 4 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 9 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 11 - 3:00pm
- Marc Molinaro: Republican Candidate for NY Governor
- Friday, November 2 - 9:30pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 11:05pm
- Sunday, November 4 - 5:30am, 5:00pm
- Andrew M. Cuomo, NYS Governor & Richard Cotton, Port Authority's Executive Director
- Tuesday, October 16 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 18 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 20 - 9:00am
- Sunday, October 21 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 23 - 3:00pm
- Richard Carranza: Chancellor, New York City Schools
- Saturday, October 13 - 9:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 4:20pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 3:00pm