This edition: Election Day 2012: What Does It Mean for New York?Tweet
Original tape date: November 7, 2012.
First aired: November 18, 2012.
Moderator Mitchell Moss, NYU Wagner School of Public Affairs introduces Tom Doherty, Mercury Public Affairs; Erica Gonzalez, El Diario; Hon. Hakeem Jeffries, Congressman-Elect; Jef Pollock, Global Strategy Group; and Jennifer Cunningham, SKD Knickerbocker discuss the importance of demographics in future political contests, with Jef Pollock arguing that by 2020, Texas would vote Democratic. Led by Bill Rudin, ABNY continues to carry out its mission to build a better New York.
Jennifer Cunningham Political Consultant, KnickerbockerSKD
Tom Doherty Principal, Mercury Public Affairs
Erica González Editorial Board Writer, El Diario/La Prensa
Hon. Hakeem Jeffries NY State Assembly, 57th District
Mitchell L. Moss Professor, Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service at New York University
Jefrey Pollock Global Strategy Group
- Andrew M. Cuomo, Governor, NYS & Joseph Lhota, Chair, MTA
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:30pm
- New York City and the 2020 Census
- Tuesday, May 8 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, May 13 - 4:30pm
- No recent shows on the schedule