This edition: Election Day 2012: What Does It Mean for New York?Tweet
Original tape date: November 7, 2012.
First aired: November 18, 2012.
Moderator Mitchell Moss, NYU Wagner School of Public Affairs introduces Tom Doherty, Mercury Public Affairs; Erica Gonzalez, El Diario; Hon. Hakeem Jeffries, Congressman-Elect; Jef Pollock, Global Strategy Group; and Jennifer Cunningham, SKD Knickerbocker discuss the importance of demographics in future political contests, with Jef Pollock arguing that by 2020, Texas would vote Democratic. Led by Bill Rudin, ABNY continues to carry out its mission to build a better New York.
Jennifer Cunningham Political Consultant, KnickerbockerSKD
Tom Doherty Principal, Mercury Public Affairs
Erica González Editorial Board Writer, El Diario/La Prensa
Hon. Hakeem Jeffries NY State Assembly, 57th District
Mitchell L. Moss Professor, Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service at New York University
Jefrey Pollock Global Strategy Group
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule