This edition: Randall Stephenson, AT&T Chairman & CEOTweet
Original tape date: November 15, 2012.
First aired: December 5, 2012.
Bill Rudin, ABNY chairman, introduces AT&T chairman and CEO, Randall Stephenson. A global leader in mobile Internet services and business communications solutions, AT&T has demonstrated a commitment to the future of New York City. In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, planning the reshaping of the electric power and electric grids, among other issues, is of concern to us all.
Randall Stephenson Chairman and CEO, AT&T
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- US Senate Democratic Leader, Charles Schumer
- Friday, January 11 - 9:30pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 11:00pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 5:30am
- Tuesday, January 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- James Patchett, the president and CEO of NYCEDC
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 3:00pm