This edition: Randall Stephenson, AT&T Chairman & CEOTweet
Original tape date: November 15, 2012.
First aired: December 5, 2012.
Bill Rudin, ABNY chairman, introduces AT&T chairman and CEO, Randall Stephenson. A global leader in mobile Internet services and business communications solutions, AT&T has demonstrated a commitment to the future of New York City. In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, planning the reshaping of the electric power and electric grids, among other issues, is of concern to us all.
Randall Stephenson Chairman and CEO, AT&T
- John Miller, NYPD Intelligence and Counterterrorism
- Tuesday, July 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, July 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, July 29 - 5:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule