This edition: Randall Stephenson, AT&T Chairman & CEOTweet
Original tape date: November 15, 2012.
First aired: December 5, 2012.
Bill Rudin, ABNY chairman, introduces AT&T chairman and CEO, Randall Stephenson. A global leader in mobile Internet services and business communications solutions, AT&T has demonstrated a commitment to the future of New York City. In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, planning the reshaping of the electric power and electric grids, among other issues, is of concern to us all.
Randall Stephenson Chairman and CEO, AT&T
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule