This edition: ABNY Breakfast with Chelsea ClintonTweet
Original tape date: December 10, 2012.
First aired: December 17, 2012.
The Association for a Better New York hosts a panel of non-profit leaders discussing the work of their organizations on behalf of the citizens of New York. Chairman Bill Rudin welcomes panel moderator, Chelsea Clinton who speaks about the need to control childhood obesity, and its prevalence among the poor. A panelist remarked that one's health may be determined by one's zip code as well as one's genetic code.
Joining Ms. Clinton on the panel are: Erica Hamilton, executive director of City Year New York; Josh Wachs, chief strategy officer of Share Our Strength; Rain Henderson, deputy director of Clinton Health Matters Initiative. Diahann Billings-Burford, chief service officer, of NYC Service, a new effort to promote service and volunteerism in New York City applauded the work of all individuals and organizations engaged in helping others.
Diahann Billings-Burford Chief Service Officer, NYC Service - Mayor's Office, NYC
Chelsea Clinton Special Correspondent, NBC News & Clinton Foundation
Erica Hamilton Executive Director, City Year New York
Rain Henderson Deputy Director, Clinton Health Matters Initiative, Clinton Fdtn.
William C. Rudin Chairman, Association for a Better New York
Josh Wachs Chief Strategy Officer, Share Our Strength
- Post-Election Panel
- Tuesday, September 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 3:00pm
- Richard Carranza, NYC DOE Chancellor
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 9:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule