This edition: Anthony W. Marx, Pres. & CEO, New York Public LibraryTweet
Original tape date: February 1, 2013.
First aired: February 20, 2013.
ABNY chairman, Bill Rudin introduces Anthony W. Marx, president and CEO, of the New York Public Library to the audience, gathered in one of the Library's most beautiful and historic rooms. Mr. Marx discusses the future of the New York Public Library, his strategy for integrating technology into the NYPL system, and his appreciation of the work done in the library's branches
Presented by the Association for a Better New York. Taped Feb. 1, 2013 at the New York Public Library.
Anthony W. Marx President & CEO, New York Public Library
- Andrew M. Cuomo: Governor of New York
- Tuesday, February 12 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, February 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, February 16 - 9:00am
- Sunday, February 17 - 4:00pm