This edition: New York City's Competitiveness in Attracting TalentTweet
Original tape date: February 7, 2013.
First aired: February 18, 2013.
ABNY chairman, Bill Rudin; NY Law School, Anthony Crowell; Vornado Realty Trust, David Greenbaum introduce the Citizen's Budget Commission report, "Competitiveness Scoreboard. "CBC's Maria Doulis highlights NY's capacity to attract talent, essential to the area's ability to retain strength in core industries and successfully cultivate emerging ones. The conversation continues with Vishaan Chakrabarti, Columbia University; David Skorton, Cornell University; Daniel Brodsky, The Brodsky Group; and Kyle Kimball; NYC Economic Development Corp.
Daniel Brodsky Senior Partner, The Brodsky Organization
Vishaan Chakrabarti Director, Center for Urban Real Estate, Columbia University
Anthony Crowell Dean and President, New York Law School
Maria Doulis Director, City Studies, CBC
David Greenbaum President, Vornado Office, Division of Vornado Realty Trust
Kyle Kimball EVP & Executive Director, NYC Economic Development Corp.
David Skorton President, Cornell University
- Charles E. Schumer, United States Senate Democratic Leader
- Friday, December 21 - 9:30pm
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 3:00pm
- James Patchett, the president and CEO of NYCEDC
- Tuesday, December 4 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 9 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 11 - 3:00pm