This edition: New York City's Competitiveness in Attracting TalentTweet
Original tape date: February 7, 2013.
First aired: February 18, 2013.
ABNY chairman, Bill Rudin; NY Law School, Anthony Crowell; Vornado Realty Trust, David Greenbaum introduce the Citizen's Budget Commission report, "Competitiveness Scoreboard. "CBC's Maria Doulis highlights NY's capacity to attract talent, essential to the area's ability to retain strength in core industries and successfully cultivate emerging ones. The conversation continues with Vishaan Chakrabarti, Columbia University; David Skorton, Cornell University; Daniel Brodsky, The Brodsky Group; and Kyle Kimball; NYC Economic Development Corp.
Daniel Brodsky Senior Partner, The Brodsky Organization
Vishaan Chakrabarti Director, Center for Urban Real Estate, Columbia University
Anthony Crowell Dean and President, New York Law School
Maria Doulis Director, City Studies, CBC
David Greenbaum President, Vornado Office, Division of Vornado Realty Trust
Kyle Kimball EVP & Executive Director, NYC Economic Development Corp.
David Skorton President, Cornell University
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- ABNY Breakfast with Senator Chuck Schumer
- Saturday, April 20 - 9:00am
- Sunday, April 21 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, April 23 - 3:00pm