This edition: Raymond Kelly, New York City Police CommissionerTweet
Original tape date: September 9, 2013.
First aired: September 11, 2013.
Police Commissioner Ray Kelly gives us examples of the terrorists’ enduring obsession with New York, outlining the steps of counter-terrorism programs, designed to better prepare and inform law enforcement.
Speaking about the upcoming general election, Comm. Kelly acknowledged the daunting responsibility of newly elected officials in terms of protection against attack. He asked if efforts, currently in place, will be sustained by the next administration, remarking that "none of the candidates has requested a briefing from the department on this topic."
Richard N. Haass, President, Council on Foreign Relations, thanks Comm. Kelly and all the others for their work on behalf of our safety.
Raymond W. Kelly Police Commissioner, New York City Police Department
- Midterm Election Forecast
- Tuesday, September 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 3:00pm
- Richard Carranza, NYC DOE Chancellor
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 9:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule