This edition: Raymond Kelly, New York City Police CommissionerTweet
Original tape date: September 9, 2013.
First aired: September 11, 2013.
Police Commissioner Ray Kelly gives us examples of the terrorists’ enduring obsession with New York, outlining the steps of counter-terrorism programs, designed to better prepare and inform law enforcement.
Speaking about the upcoming general election, Comm. Kelly acknowledged the daunting responsibility of newly elected officials in terms of protection against attack. He asked if efforts, currently in place, will be sustained by the next administration, remarking that "none of the candidates has requested a briefing from the department on this topic."
Richard N. Haass, President, Council on Foreign Relations, thanks Comm. Kelly and all the others for their work on behalf of our safety.
Raymond W. Kelly Police Commissioner, New York City Police Department
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule