This edition: ELECTION DAY 2013: WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR NYC?Tweet
Original tape date: November 6, 2013.
First aired: November 18, 2013.
At this ABNY Breakfast, hosted by chairman Bill Rudin, Mitchell Moss and panelists look to New York's future, considering issues that may be challenging to Mayor-Elect Bill de Blasio: negotiations with public-sector unions on health care and retroactive raises; the budget; relationship with Albany; and better implementation of technology.
Vincent Alvarez President, NY City Central Labor Council
Robert A. George Editorial Board Writer, The New York Post
Carol Kellermann President, The Citizens Budget Commission
Mitchell L. Moss Professor, Urban Policy and Planning, NYU Wagner School
William C. Rudin Chairman, Association for a Better New York
Kevin P. Ryan Chairman & Founder, Gilt
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule