This edition: ELECTION DAY 2013: WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR NYC?Tweet
Original tape date: November 6, 2013.
First aired: November 18, 2013.
At this ABNY Breakfast, hosted by chairman Bill Rudin, Mitchell Moss and panelists look to New York's future, considering issues that may be challenging to Mayor-Elect Bill de Blasio: negotiations with public-sector unions on health care and retroactive raises; the budget; relationship with Albany; and better implementation of technology.
Vincent Alvarez President, NY City Central Labor Council
Robert A. George Editorial Board Writer, The New York Post
Carol Kellermann President, The Citizens Budget Commission
Mitchell L. Moss Professor, Urban Policy and Planning, NYU Wagner School
William C. Rudin Chairman, Association for a Better New York
Kevin P. Ryan Chairman & Founder, Gilt
- Post-Election Panel
- Tuesday, September 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 3:00pm
- Richard Carranza, NYC DOE Chancellor
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 9:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule