This edition: ABNY Breakfast with Thomas P. DiNapoli, New York State ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: March 12, 2014.
First aired: March 19, 2014.
Thomas DiNapoli, New York State Comptroller, guest speaker at the ABNY Breakfast, chaired by Bill Rudin, highlights many important issues: the strong growth in employment, albeit in lower-paying industries; the Stock Market-profits-much lower than last year's, still a major economic engine for state and city; and, a request by the City for increased aid to education. Presented by the Association for a Better New York. Taped March 12, 2014 at the Roosevelt Hotel, New York.
Hon. Thomas P. DiNapoli New York State Comptroller, NYS Comptroller's Office
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule