This edition: ABNY Breakfast with Thomas P. DiNapoli, New York State ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: March 12, 2014.
First aired: March 19, 2014.
Thomas DiNapoli, New York State Comptroller, guest speaker at the ABNY Breakfast, chaired by Bill Rudin, highlights many important issues: the strong growth in employment, albeit in lower-paying industries; the Stock Market-profits-much lower than last year's, still a major economic engine for state and city; and, a request by the City for increased aid to education. Presented by the Association for a Better New York. Taped March 12, 2014 at the Roosevelt Hotel, New York.
Hon. Thomas P. DiNapoli New York State Comptroller, NYS Comptroller's Office
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Candidate for Mayor - NYS Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis
- Thursday, October 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, October 29 - 6:00pm