This edition: ABNY Breakfast with Thomas P. DiNapoli, New York State ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: March 12, 2014.
First aired: March 19, 2014.
Thomas DiNapoli, New York State Comptroller, guest speaker at the ABNY Breakfast, chaired by Bill Rudin, highlights many important issues: the strong growth in employment, albeit in lower-paying industries; the Stock Market-profits-much lower than last year's, still a major economic engine for state and city; and, a request by the City for increased aid to education. Presented by the Association for a Better New York. Taped March 12, 2014 at the Roosevelt Hotel, New York.
Hon. Thomas P. DiNapoli New York State Comptroller, NYS Comptroller's Office
- James Patchett, the president and CEO of NYCEDC
- Tuesday, December 4 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 9 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 11 - 3:00pm
- Marc Molinaro: Republican Candidate for NY Governor
- Friday, November 2 - 9:30pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 11:05pm
- Sunday, November 4 - 5:30am, 5:00pm
- Andrew M. Cuomo, NYS Governor & Richard Cotton, Port Authority's Executive Director
- Sunday, October 21 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 23 - 3:00pm