This edition: Caution AheadTweet
Original tape date: April 23, 2014.
First aired: May 19, 2014.
The Center for an Urban Future, with support from RBC Capital Markets and ABNY, has issued the report "Caution Ahead: Overdue Investments for New York's Aging Infrastructure" documenting the age and condition of New York's infrastructure: water, sewage, gas lines and mains, bridges, subways, and highways and how their vulnerabilities can affect our economy and quality of life.
Jonathan Bowles Executive Director, Center for an Urban Future
Robert Darnell, M.D. President, NY Genome Center
Chris Hamel Managing Director/Head of Municipal Finance Group, RBC Capital Markets
Denise Richardson Managing Director, General Contractors Association of NY
Samuel Schwartz President & CEO, Sam Schwartz Engineering D.P.C.
Polly Trottenberg Commissioner, NYC Department of Transportation
Chris Ward Executive Vice President, Dragados
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule