This edition: Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., Manhattan District AttorneyTweet
Original tape date: June 10, 2014.
First aired: June 30, 2014.
Welcomed by ABNY chairman, William Rudin, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. discusses ways in which he is making the city a safer and more fair place for people to live, work and do business. Included are the DA office's innovative crime reduction and prevention strategies.
Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. Manhattan District Attorney, Manhattan District Attorney's Office
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule