This edition: Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., Manhattan District AttorneyTweet
Original tape date: June 10, 2014.
First aired: June 30, 2014.
Welcomed by ABNY chairman, William Rudin, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. discusses ways in which he is making the city a safer and more fair place for people to live, work and do business. Included are the DA office's innovative crime reduction and prevention strategies.
Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. Manhattan District Attorney, Manhattan District Attorney's Office
- Post-Election Panel
- Tuesday, September 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 3:00pm
- Richard Carranza, NYC DOE Chancellor
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 9:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule