This edition: Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., Manhattan District AttorneyTweet
Original tape date: June 10, 2014.
First aired: June 30, 2014.
Welcomed by ABNY chairman, William Rudin, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. discusses ways in which he is making the city a safer and more fair place for people to live, work and do business. Included are the DA office's innovative crime reduction and prevention strategies.
Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. Manhattan District Attorney, Manhattan District Attorney's Office
- John Miller, Deputy Commissioner of Intelligence & Counter-terrorism of the NYPD
- Tuesday, July 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, July 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, July 29 - 5:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule