This edition: Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., Manhattan District AttorneyTweet
Original tape date: June 10, 2014.
First aired: June 30, 2014.
Welcomed by ABNY chairman, William Rudin, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. discusses ways in which he is making the city a safer and more fair place for people to live, work and do business. Included are the DA office's innovative crime reduction and prevention strategies.
Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. Manhattan District Attorney, Manhattan District Attorney's Office
- Andrew M. Cuomo, Governor, NYS & Joseph Lhota, Chair, MTA
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:30pm
- New York City and the 2020 Census
- Tuesday, May 8 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, May 13 - 4:30pm
- No recent shows on the schedule