This edition: Election Day 2014: What Does It Mean for New York?Tweet
Original tape date: November 5, 2014.
First aired: November 17, 2014.
Mitchell Moss, NYU Wagner School, and panelists discuss the 2014 city, state, and federal elections, analyzing the results and considering the effects for the future. ABNY chairman, William Rudin, welcomes panelists and guests.
Wayne Berman Blackstone, Senior Advisor for Global Government
Robert A. George Reporter, The New York Post
Alison Hirsh Political Director, SEIU 32BJ
Mitchell L. Moss Henry Hart Rice Professor, Urban Policy and Planning, NYU Wagner School
Jefrey Pollock Founding Partner & President, Global Strategy Group
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule