This edition: Election Day 2014: What Does It Mean for New York?Tweet
Original tape date: November 5, 2014.
First aired: November 17, 2014.
Mitchell Moss, NYU Wagner School, and panelists discuss the 2014 city, state, and federal elections, analyzing the results and considering the effects for the future. ABNY chairman, William Rudin, welcomes panelists and guests.
Wayne Berman Blackstone, Senior Advisor for Global Government
Robert A. George Reporter, The New York Post
Alison Hirsh Political Director, SEIU 32BJ
Mitchell L. Moss Henry Hart Rice Professor, Urban Policy and Planning, NYU Wagner School
Jefrey Pollock Founding Partner & President, Global Strategy Group
- Andrew M. Cuomo, Governor, NYS & Joseph Lhota, Chair, MTA
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:30pm
- New York City and the 2020 Census
- Tuesday, May 8 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, May 13 - 4:30pm
- A Debate on the NYC Congestion Pricing Proposal
- Tuesday, May 22 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- No recent shows on the schedule