This edition: Chanceller James B. Milliken-ABNY BreakfastTweet
Original tape date: November 19, 2014.
First aired: November 26, 2014.
Chancellor James B. Milliken reviews CUNY history and the university's role in the lives of all New Yorkers. Described as the Great American Dream Machine, CUNY strives to provide access and excellence, and the opportunity to succeed. Chancellor Milliken outlines the university's progress, remarking "there's a lot left to do," including increase STEM education, shorten graduation time, increase private/public partnerships and the development of a 21st century "Global CUNY and Digital CUNY."
Anthony W. Marx President, New York Public Library
James B. Milliken Chancellor, The City University of New York
- Midterm Election Forecast
- Tuesday, September 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 3:00pm
- Richard Carranza, NYC DOE Chancellor
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 9:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule