This edition: Letitia James: New York City Public AdvocateTweet
Original tape date: November 12, 2014.
First aired: November 17, 2014.
To encourage its growth and to sustain the middle class, Letitia James, New York City Public Advocate proposes the appointment of a Master Planner to consider the needs and goals of communities and the business sector; to examine and restructure various offices where back logs for permits slow progress; to revamp transportation, to review land use and to encourage the growth of small business.
Letitia James New York City Public Advocate, New York City Office of the Public Advocate
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule