This edition: Letitia James: New York City Public AdvocateTweet
Original tape date: November 12, 2014.
First aired: November 17, 2014.
To encourage its growth and to sustain the middle class, Letitia James, New York City Public Advocate proposes the appointment of a Master Planner to consider the needs and goals of communities and the business sector; to examine and restructure various offices where back logs for permits slow progress; to revamp transportation, to review land use and to encourage the growth of small business.
Letitia James New York City Public Advocate, New York City Office of the Public Advocate
- Midterm Election Forecast
- Tuesday, September 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 3:00pm
- Richard Carranza, NYC DOE Chancellor
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 9:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule