This edition: Mayor Bill de BlasioTweet
Original tape date: March 5, 2015.
First aired: March 7, 2015.
Mayor Bill de Blasio updates ABNY members on his administration's housing, economic development and economic opportunity programs. Calling on business leaders to hire from all parts of the city, to provide employees with higher wages (proposed $13 minimum wage) and better benefits, the Mayor reminded the audience that their support will benefit both employer and employee.
Hon. Bill de Blasio Mayor of New York City, New York City Government
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- US Senate Democratic Leader, Charles Schumer
- Friday, January 11 - 9:30pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 11:00pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 5:30am
- Tuesday, January 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- James Patchett, the president and CEO of NYCEDC
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 3:00pm