This edition: Mayor Bill de BlasioTweet
Original tape date: March 5, 2015.
First aired: March 7, 2015.
Mayor Bill de Blasio updates ABNY members on his administration's housing, economic development and economic opportunity programs. Calling on business leaders to hire from all parts of the city, to provide employees with higher wages (proposed $13 minimum wage) and better benefits, the Mayor reminded the audience that their support will benefit both employer and employee.
Hon. Bill de Blasio Mayor of New York City, New York City Government
- Andrew M. Cuomo, Governor, NYS & Joseph Lhota, Chair, MTA
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:30pm
- New York City and the 2020 Census
- Tuesday, May 8 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, May 13 - 4:30pm
- No recent shows on the schedule