This edition: Scott Rechler, RXR Realty & Port Authority of NY & NJTweet
Original tape date: May 12, 2015.
First aired: May 18, 2015.
Scott Rechler, chair and CEO of RXR Realty and vice chairman of the Port Authority of NY & NJ is bullish on New York. Calling the 21st century, New York's Golden Age, Mr. Rechler carefully describes the areas that must be corrected if we are to maintain the quality of life that we currently enjoy: housing - affordable housing in particular, transportation, infrastructure are on the top of the list, requiring "21st century solutions to 20th century problems."
Scott Rechler Chairman & CEO/Vice Chairman, RXR Realty/Port Authority of NY & NJ
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule