This edition: Scott Rechler, RXR Realty & Port Authority of NY & NJTweet
Original tape date: May 12, 2015.
First aired: May 18, 2015.
Scott Rechler, chair and CEO of RXR Realty and vice chairman of the Port Authority of NY & NJ is bullish on New York. Calling the 21st century, New York's Golden Age, Mr. Rechler carefully describes the areas that must be corrected if we are to maintain the quality of life that we currently enjoy: housing - affordable housing in particular, transportation, infrastructure are on the top of the list, requiring "21st century solutions to 20th century problems."
Scott Rechler Chairman & CEO/Vice Chairman, RXR Realty/Port Authority of NY & NJ
- Andrew M. Cuomo, Governor, NYS & Joseph Lhota, Chair, MTA
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:30pm
- New York City and the 2020 Census
- Tuesday, May 8 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, May 13 - 4:30pm
- No recent shows on the schedule