This edition: Vice President Biden and Governor Cuomo-On NY InfrastructureTweet
Original tape date: July 27, 2015.
First aired: July 28, 2015.
Vice President Joe Biden and Governor Andrew Cuomo, joined by Dan Tishman, chairman of the Airport Advisory Panel, advocates for investing in infrastructure, talk about New York's major projects to reevaluate, rebuild, revitalize 3 of New York's airports: Stewart, LaGuardia, and Kennedy Airports.
Joe Biden Vice President of the United States of America, United States Government
Andrew M. Cuomo Governor, New York State Government
Dan Tishman Chairman, Airport Advisory Panel
- John Miller, Deputy Commissioner of Intelligence & Counter-terrorism of the NYPD
- Tuesday, July 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, July 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, July 29 - 5:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule