This edition: Vice President Biden and Governor Cuomo-On NY InfrastructureTweet
Original tape date: July 27, 2015.
First aired: July 28, 2015.
Vice President Joe Biden and Governor Andrew Cuomo, joined by Dan Tishman, chairman of the Airport Advisory Panel, advocates for investing in infrastructure, talk about New York's major projects to reevaluate, rebuild, revitalize 3 of New York's airports: Stewart, LaGuardia, and Kennedy Airports.
Joe Biden Vice President of the United States of America, United States Government
Andrew M. Cuomo Governor, New York State Government
Dan Tishman Chairman, Airport Advisory Panel
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule