This edition: Vice President Biden and Governor Cuomo-On NY InfrastructureTweet
Original tape date: July 27, 2015.
First aired: July 28, 2015.
Vice President Joe Biden and Governor Andrew Cuomo, joined by Dan Tishman, chairman of the Airport Advisory Panel, advocates for investing in infrastructure, talk about New York's major projects to reevaluate, rebuild, revitalize 3 of New York's airports: Stewart, LaGuardia, and Kennedy Airports.
Joe Biden Vice President of the United States of America, United States Government
Andrew M. Cuomo Governor, New York State Government
Dan Tishman Chairman, Airport Advisory Panel
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- US Senate Democratic Leader, Charles Schumer
- Friday, January 11 - 9:30pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 11:00pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 5:30am
- Tuesday, January 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- James Patchett, the president and CEO of NYCEDC
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 3:00pm