This edition: Featuring Carolyn Maloney, United States CongresswomanTweet
Original tape date: November 12, 2015.
First aired: November 18, 2015.
Long a champion of infrastructure projects, Representative Carolyn Maloney, lists astounding statistics, representing service to riders of New York's transit system. Congresswoman Maloney discusses the Second Avenue Subway, East Side Access and the 63rd Street Tunnel Connector.
Hon. Carolyn Maloney Congresswoman, New York's 14th District, U.S. House of Representatives
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- US Senate Democratic Leader, Charles Schumer
- Friday, January 11 - 9:30pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 11:00pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 5:30am
- Tuesday, January 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- James Patchett, the president and CEO of NYCEDC
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 3:00pm