This edition: The Future Of The Human Services Sector: A Panel & DiscussionTweet
Original tape date: February 24, 2016.
First aired: March 5, 2016.
Panelists discuss financial distress, program design, government regulations and more, issues outlined in the newly released Human Services Council report, "New York Nonprofits in the Aftermath of FEGS: A Call to Action."
Steven Banks Commissioner, New York City Human Resources Administration
Gordon J. Campbell HSC, HSC Nonprofit Closures Commission
Paul Francis Deputy Secretary, New York State Health and Human Services
Hon. Christine C. Quinn President & CEO, Women in Need (Win)
David Rivel CEO, The Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services
Allison Sesso Executive Director, Human Services Council
Patricia Swann Senior Program Officer, New York Community Trust
- Post-Election Panel
- Tuesday, September 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 3:00pm
- Richard Carranza, NYC DOE Chancellor
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 9:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule