This edition: ABNY Post Election AnalysisTweet
Original tape date: November 9, 2016.
First aired: November 25, 2016.
On November 9, 2016, panelists commented on the 2016 election, discussing issues: trade agreements, retirement security among others leading to the election of Donald Trump. Of concern were the roles played by media, a foreign government and emails presented by the FBI in the final outcome.
Susan DelPercio Founder, Susan Del Percio Strategies
Robert A. George Editorial Board Writer, New York Daily News
Hon. Hakeem Jeffries US Congressman, 8th District of New York
Mitchell Moss Rudin Center for Transportation
Jefrey Pollock Founding Partner & President, Global Strategy Group
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule