This edition: William C. Dudley, Federal Reserve Bank of New YorkTweet
Original tape date: December 5, 2016.
First aired: December 9, 2016.
William C. Dudley, 10th president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York discusses the future of interest rates and the effect on the economy.
William C. Dudley President/CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Andrew M. Cuomo, Governor, NYS & Joseph Lhota, Chair, MTA
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:30pm
- New York City and the 2020 Census
- Tuesday, May 8 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, May 13 - 4:30pm
- No recent shows on the schedule