This edition: William C. Dudley, Federal Reserve Bank of New YorkTweet
Original tape date: December 5, 2016.
First aired: December 9, 2016.
William C. Dudley, 10th president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York discusses the future of interest rates and the effect on the economy.
William C. Dudley President/CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- John Miller, NYPD Intelligence and Counterterrorism
- Tuesday, July 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, July 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, July 29 - 5:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule