This edition: William C. Dudley, Federal Reserve Bank of New YorkTweet
Original tape date: December 5, 2016.
First aired: December 9, 2016.
William C. Dudley, 10th president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York discusses the future of interest rates and the effect on the economy.
William C. Dudley President/CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- US Senate Democratic Leader, Charles Schumer
- Friday, January 11 - 9:30pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 11:00pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 5:30am
- Tuesday, January 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- James Patchett, the president and CEO of NYCEDC
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 3:00pm