This edition: Applied Sciences & Higher Education: A Panel DiscussionTweet
Original tape date: January 26, 2017.
First aired: January 30, 2017.
The Association for a Better New York presents a panel of distinguished leaders in higher education to discuss how New York's institutions of higher learning are preparing the workforce of the future.
President Lee C. Bollinger President, Columbia University
President Andrew Hamilton President, New York University
Rachel Haot Managing Director, 1776
Daniel P. Huttenlocher Dean and Vice Provost, Cornell Tech
President Peretz Lavie President, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
James B. Milliken Chancellor, The City University of New York
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Candidate for Mayor - NYS Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis
- Tuesday, October 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, October 29 - 6:00pm