This edition: Panel on Proposed Federal Policies & the Impact on the New York City BudgetTweet
Original tape date: March 15, 2017.
First aired: March 20, 2017.
ABNY Power Breakfast participants, consisting of both city and state perspectives, discuss the potential impact of proposed federal policies on the New York budget and overall economy.
Maria Doulis Vice President, Citizens Budget Commission
Dean Fuleihan Director, Mayor's Office of Management and Budget
Latonia McKinney Director, NYC Council Finance Division
Preston Niblack Deputy Comptroller, Office of City Comptroller
Kenneth E. Raske President, Greater New York Hospital Association
- A Debate on the NYC Congestion Pricing Proposal
- Tuesday, May 22 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, May 27 - 4:35pm
- New York City and the 2020 Census
- Tuesday, May 8 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, May 13 - 4:30pm
- Andrew M. Cuomo, Governor, NYS & Joseph Lhota, Chair, MTA
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:30pm