This edition: Panel on Proposed Federal Policies & the Impact on the New York City BudgetTweet
Original tape date: March 15, 2017.
First aired: March 20, 2017.
ABNY Power Breakfast participants, consisting of both city and state perspectives, discuss the potential impact of proposed federal policies on the New York budget and overall economy.
Maria Doulis Vice President, Citizens Budget Commission
Dean Fuleihan Director, Mayor's Office of Management and Budget
Latonia McKinney Director, NYC Council Finance Division
Preston Niblack Deputy Comptroller, Office of City Comptroller
Kenneth E. Raske President, Greater New York Hospital Association
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- ABNY Breakfast with Senator Chuck Schumer
- Saturday, April 20 - 9:00am
- Sunday, April 21 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, April 23 - 3:00pm