This edition: Martha E. Pollack, President, Cornell UniversityTweet
Original tape date: September 6, 2017.
First aired: September 19, 2017.
Introduced by Stephen M. Ross, chair and founder of Related Companies and a member of the Cornell Tech Board of Overseers, Cornell University President, Martha E. Pollack discusses her vision for the future of Cornell University, the important relationship between its campuses, the city and the state, and the opening of the Cornell Tech campus this fall.
Martha E. Pollack President, Cornell University
Stephen M. Ross Chairman & CEO, The Related Companies
William C. Rudin Chairman, Association for a Better New York
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- A Debate on the NYC Congestion Pricing Proposal
- Tuesday, May 22 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, May 27 - 4:35pm
- New York City and the 2020 Census
- Tuesday, May 8 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, May 13 - 4:30pm
- Andrew M. Cuomo, Governor, NYS & Joseph Lhota, Chair, MTA
- Saturday, April 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:30pm