This edition: Martha E. Pollack, President, Cornell UniversityTweet
Original tape date: September 6, 2017.
First aired: September 19, 2017.
Introduced by Stephen M. Ross, chair and founder of Related Companies and a member of the Cornell Tech Board of Overseers, Cornell University President, Martha E. Pollack discusses her vision for the future of Cornell University, the important relationship between its campuses, the city and the state, and the opening of the Cornell Tech campus this fall.
Martha E. Pollack President, Cornell University
Stephen M. Ross Chairman & CEO, The Related Companies
William C. Rudin Chairman, Association for a Better New York
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule