This edition: New York City and the 2020 Census
Original tape date: March 23, 2018.
First aired: May 8, 2018.
Chief Demographer of the NYC Department of City Planning, Joseph Salvo and Congressman Adriano Espaillat discussed what's at stake, New York's history with census counts, and the federal process going forward.
Adriano Espaillat NY State Assemblyman (72nd AD, Manhattan)
Joseph Salvo Director of the Population Division, Department of City Planning
- Census 2020 For a Better New York
- Tuesday, March 19 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 21 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 23 - 9:00am
- Sunday, March 24 - 4:00pm