This edition: A Debate on the NYC Congestion Pricing Proposal
Original tape date: March 26, 2018.
First aired: May 22, 2018.
The Association for a Better New York presents a discussion reflecting multiple perspectives around congestion pricing and its impacts on New York City. The panel includes: Errol Louis, Political Anchor, NY1 News (Moderator); Patrick Hyland, Executive Director, NY Metropolitan Trucking Association; Scott Rechler, CEO & Chairman, RXR Realty and RPA Chair; Veronica Vanterpool, Principal, V Squared LLC; David Weprin, New York State Assembly Member, 24th District.
Patrick Hyland Executive Director, NY Metropolitan Trucking Association
Errol Louis TV Host, Inside City Hall (NY1)
Scott Rechler Chairman & CEO, RXR Realty
Steven Rubenstein Chairman, Association for a Better New York
Veronica Vanterpool Principal, V Squared LLC
David I. Weprin Assembly Member, 24th District, New York State
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- ABNY Breakfast with Senator Chuck Schumer
- Tuesday, April 16 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 18 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 20 - 9:00am
- Sunday, April 21 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, April 23 - 3:00pm
- Andrew M. Cuomo, New York Governor
- Thursday, April 11 - 9:00pm
- Friday, April 12 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Saturday, April 13 - 11:00am
- Sunday, April 14 - 5:00pm
- Census 2020 For a Better New York
- Tuesday, March 26 - 3:00pm