This edition: A Debate on the NYC Congestion Pricing Proposal
Original tape date: March 26, 2018.
First aired: May 22, 2018.
The Association for a Better New York presents a discussion reflecting multiple perspectives around congestion pricing and its impacts on New York City. The panel includes: Errol Louis, Political Anchor, NY1 News (Moderator); Patrick Hyland, Executive Director, NY Metropolitan Trucking Association; Scott Rechler, CEO & Chairman, RXR Realty and RPA Chair; Veronica Vanterpool, Principal, V Squared LLC; David Weprin, New York State Assembly Member, 24th District.
Patrick Hyland Executive Director, NY Metropolitan Trucking Association
Errol Louis TV Host, Inside City Hall (NY1)
Scott Rechler Chairman & CEO, RXR Realty
Steven Rubenstein Chairman, Association for a Better New York
Veronica Vanterpool Principal, V Squared LLC
David I. Weprin Assembly Member, 24th District, New York State
- Post-Election Panel
- Tuesday, September 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 3:00pm
- Richard Carranza, NYC DOE Chancellor
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 9:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule