This edition: John Miller, NYPD Intelligence and CounterterrorismTweet
Original tape date: July 17, 2018.
First aired: July 24, 2018.
Acknowledging that "terrorism is not a problem that's going away - it's just changing," John Miller, NYPD's Deputy Commissioner of Intelligence and Counterterrorism discusses carefully crafted propaganda, as part of the terrorists' arsenal. Comm. Miller highlights the joint efforts of the NYPD, FBI, JTTF, international counterparts, NYPD and the Fire Department, enhancing intelligence and operations.
Deputy Commissioner John Miller Deputy Commissioner of Intelligence & Counterterrorism, New York Police Department
Steven Rubenstein Chairman, Association for a Better New York
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule