This edition: Midterm Election ForecastTweet
Original tape date: September 18, 2018.
First aired: September 25, 2018.
Reviewing polling numbers about House and Senate elections, Steve Kornacki, NBC News/MSNBC comments it's a "...narrow, steep path to winning the Senate." Led by Errol Louis, NY1 "Inside City Hall," panelists Congresswomen Carolyn Maloney and Grace Meng, and Congressman Hakeem Jeffries discuss the meaning of this election to New York and the country.
Hon. Hakeem Jeffries US Congressmember, 8th District of New York, U.S. Congress
Steve Kornacki National Political Correspondent, NBC News/MSNBC
Errol Louis Host, Inside City Hall (NY1)
Hon. Carolyn Maloney Congressmember, New York's 14th District, U.S. Congress
Grace Meng Congressmember, 6th District of New York, U.S. Congress
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule