This edition: Andrew M. Cuomo, NYS Governor & Richard Cotton, Port Authority's Executive DirectorTweet
Original tape date: October 4, 2018.
First aired: October 16, 2018.
NYS Governor Andrew Cuomo discusses additional projects at JFK airport and those completed throughout New York State. Speaking about New York's subways, Port Authority's executive director, Richard Cotton, comments that "..if you can't move people, you can't grow the economy." Q and A follows.
Richard Cotton Executive Director, The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
Andrew M. Cuomo Governor, New York State
Steven Rubenstein Chairman, Association for a Better New York
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm