This edition: James Patchett, the president and CEO of NYCEDCTweet
Original tape date: October 2, 2018.
First aired: December 4, 2018.
As head of the city's economic development corporation, James Patchett is charged with driving and shaping economic growth throughout the five boroughs. In his address to ABNY, he will make a major announcement to help establish New York City as a global leader in cybersecurity. He will also discuss how Amazon's HQ2 search fits into the City's future, and ongoing efforts to bolster the life sciences sector. Q and A follows. Taped: October 2, 2018.
James Patchett President & CEO, New York City Economic Development Corporation
Steven Rubenstein Chairman, Association for a Better New York
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm