This edition: James Patchett, the president and CEO of NYCEDCTweet
Original tape date: October 2, 2018.
First aired: December 4, 2018.
As head of the city's economic development corporation, James Patchett is charged with driving and shaping economic growth throughout the five boroughs. In his address to ABNY, he will make a major announcement to help establish New York City as a global leader in cybersecurity. He will also discuss how Amazon's HQ2 search fits into the City's future, and ongoing efforts to bolster the life sciences sector. Q and A follows. Taped: October 2, 2018.
James Patchett President & CEO, New York City Economic Development Corporation
Steven Rubenstein Chairman, Association for a Better New York
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- ABNY Breakfast with Senator Chuck Schumer
- Tuesday, April 16 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 18 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 20 - 9:00am
- Sunday, April 21 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, April 23 - 3:00pm
- Andrew M. Cuomo, New York Governor
- Thursday, April 11 - 9:00pm
- Friday, April 12 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Saturday, April 13 - 11:00am
- Sunday, April 14 - 5:00pm
- Census 2020 For a Better New York
- Tuesday, March 26 - 3:00pm