Latest edition: Chester Higgins, Jr., photographer, "Capturing the Spirit"Tweet
Original tape date: March 15, 2013.
First aired: April 1, 2013.
In this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Photographer, Chester Higgins Jr. Mr. Higgins shares that one of the secrets in capturing a great picture is connecting the spirit to the eye and heart. Tune in to hear what inspired Chester Higgins Jr. to write his new book, "Echo of the Spirit" and where he ventured last to capture priceless and breathtaking photos. To see more of Chester Higgins Jr's work, please visit, www.chesterhiggins.com
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Chester Higgins, Jr. Photographer/Author, The New York Times
- Cephas Bowles, Gen. Manager, WBGO Jazz Radio Station, "Jazzing it Up"
- Tuesday, October 6 - 11:30pm
- Saturday, October 10 - 6:00pm
- Evelyn Jones Rich, president, Labor Arts
- Tuesday, October 13 - 11:30pm
- Saturday, October 17 - 6:00pm
- Phylicia Rashad, actress, Who Am I?
- Tuesday, October 20 - 11:30pm
- Saturday, October 24 - 6:00pm
- Aaron McCargo, Food Network's chef, The Flavor and The Passion
- Tuesday, October 27 - 11:30pm
- Saturday, October 31 - 6:00pm
- Paula Wilson, Community Educator
- Tuesday, November 3 - 11:30pm
- Kevin Wardally, political consultant, Bill Lynch Associates
- Tuesday, September 29 - 11:30pm
- Saturday, October 3 - 6:00pm
- Marcia Keizs, "York on the Move"
- Tuesday, September 22 - 11:30pm
- Saturday, September 26 - 6:00pm
- Herman Edwards, New York Jets Head Coach
- Tuesday, September 15 - 11:30pm
- Saturday, September 19 - 6:00pm
- Wendy Hilliard, NYC 2012
- Tuesday, September 8 - 11:30pm
- Saturday, September 12 - 6:00pm