This edition: The Dubois Bunche Center/CUNYTweet
Original tape date: September 9, 1998.
In this edition, John Flateau of the Dubois Bunche Center discuses with Dr. Brown whether or not the number African Americans that have obtained political office in the last thirty years has had any effect the opportunities available to African Americans. Furthermore, Mr. Flateau discusses the role of these Black leaders.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
John Flateau, PhD Director, DuBois Bunche Center for Public Policy, Medgar Evers College/CUNY
- After Football Guest: George Martin, former Executive Director, NFL Alumni Association
- Tuesday, March 26 - 5:30am
- Priorities for New Yorkers of African Descent during the Bloomberg Administration
- Tuesday, April 2 - 5:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Tuesday, April 9 - 5:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Tuesday, April 16 - 5:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Tuesday, March 19 - 5:30am
- William Greaves, Filmmaker
- Tuesday, March 12 - 5:30am
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Tuesday, March 5 - 5:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Tuesday, February 26 - 5:30am