This edition: The Dubois Bunche Center/CUNYTweet
Original tape date: September 9, 1998.
In this edition, John Flateau of the Dubois Bunche Center discuses with Dr. Brown whether or not the number African Americans that have obtained political office in the last thirty years has had any effect the opportunities available to African Americans. Furthermore, Mr. Flateau discusses the role of these Black leaders.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
John Flateau, PhD Director, DuBois Bunche Center for Public Policy, Medgar Evers College/CUNY
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am