This edition: The Dubois Bunche Center/CUNYTweet
Original tape date: September 9, 1998.
In this edition, John Flateau of the Dubois Bunche Center discuses with Dr. Brown whether or not the number African Americans that have obtained political office in the last thirty years has had any effect the opportunities available to African Americans. Furthermore, Mr. Flateau discusses the role of these Black leaders.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
John Flateau, PhD Director, DuBois Bunche Center for Public Policy, Medgar Evers College/CUNY
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 29 - 4:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Thursday, April 5 - 4:30am
- Thursday, April 12 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am