This edition: Lloyd Williams, Uptown Chamber of CommerceTweet
Original tape date: September 29, 1998.
In this edition, Lloyd Williams discusses Harlem Week, and its importance in the Black community. Mr. Williams talks about how Harlem week began, what its original focus was, and how its goals have changed in the twenty-five years of its existence.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Lloyd Williams President, Greater Harlem Chamber of Commerce
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am