This edition: Lloyd Williams, Uptown Chamber of CommerceTweet
Original tape date: September 29, 1998.
In this edition, Lloyd Williams discusses Harlem Week, and its importance in the Black community. Mr. Williams talks about how Harlem week began, what its original focus was, and how its goals have changed in the twenty-five years of its existence.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Lloyd Williams President, Greater Harlem Chamber of Commerce
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am