This edition: Lloyd Williams, Uptown Chamber of CommerceTweet
Original tape date: September 29, 1998.
In this edition, Lloyd Williams discusses Harlem Week, and its importance in the Black community. Mr. Williams talks about how Harlem week began, what its original focus was, and how its goals have changed in the twenty-five years of its existence.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Lloyd Williams President, Greater Harlem Chamber of Commerce
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am