This edition: Lloyd Williams, Uptown Chamber of CommerceTweet
Original tape date: September 29, 1998.
In this edition, Lloyd Williams discusses Harlem Week, and its importance in the Black community. Mr. Williams talks about how Harlem week began, what its original focus was, and how its goals have changed in the twenty-five years of its existence.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Lloyd Williams President, Greater Harlem Chamber of Commerce
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 29 - 4:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Thursday, April 5 - 4:30am
- Thursday, April 12 - 4:30am
- After Football Guest: George Martin, former Executive Director, NFL Alumni Association
- Thursday, April 19 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am