This edition: Health in the Black CommunityTweet
Original tape date: March 1, 1999.
In this edition, the panelists speak about the information found in a survey about health conducted in Essence Magazine. The also speak to how the YWCA and Essence has worked together to create a fitness program for African American women.
Dr. Alpha Alexander Director of Health Promotion and Sports, YWCA USA/U.S.O.C.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Ziba Kashef Editor, Essence Magazine
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am