This edition: Health in the Black CommunityTweet
Original tape date: March 1, 1999.
In this edition, the panelists speak about the information found in a survey about health conducted in Essence Magazine. The also speak to how the YWCA and Essence has worked together to create a fitness program for African American women.
Dr. Alpha Alexander Director of Health Promotion and Sports, YWCA USA/U.S.O.C.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Ziba Kashef Editor, Essence Magazine
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am