This edition: Rod RodgersTweet
Original tape date: May 10, 2000.
In this edition, Dr. Brown talks with Rod Rodgers who is the creator and Director of the Rod Rodgers Dance Company. Mr. Rodgers carries on the work of his parents, which enables their legacy and contribution to the arts to be an emblem of modern African American culture. Rod Rodgers’ contemporary dances are mixtures of pure entertainment and a prominent desire to help people understand the struggle African Americans have had to endure in this country.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Rod Rodgers Creater/Director, The Rod Rodgers Dance Company
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am