This edition: Rod RodgersTweet
Original tape date: May 10, 2000.
In this edition, Dr. Brown talks with Rod Rodgers who is the creator and Director of the Rod Rodgers Dance Company. Mr. Rodgers carries on the work of his parents, which enables their legacy and contribution to the arts to be an emblem of modern African American culture. Rod Rodgers’ contemporary dances are mixtures of pure entertainment and a prominent desire to help people understand the struggle African Americans have had to endure in this country.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Rod Rodgers Creater/Director, The Rod Rodgers Dance Company
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am