This edition: Congressman Charles RangelTweet
Original tape date: February 22, 2001.
In this edition, Congressman Charles Rangel (D-L) talks to Dr. Brown about his position in Congress as a Black man. Congressman Rangel speaks to the strides he has made for the African American community other Minority groups during his tenure in politics. Dr. Brown and Congressman Rangel also discuss some of the issues that surround the Bush/Gore election debacle.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Hon. Charles B. Rangel U.S. Representative, 15th Congressional District
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am