This edition: Congressman Charles RangelTweet
Original tape date: February 22, 2001.
In this edition, Congressman Charles Rangel (D-L) talks to Dr. Brown about his position in Congress as a Black man. Congressman Rangel speaks to the strides he has made for the African American community other Minority groups during his tenure in politics. Dr. Brown and Congressman Rangel also discuss some of the issues that surround the Bush/Gore election debacle.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Hon. Charles B. Rangel U.S. Representative, 15th Congressional District
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am