This edition: AIDS in the African-American communityTweet
Original tape date: May 23, 2001.
This edition discusses AIDS in the African-American community with Debra Fraser-Howze, the President of the Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, the organization charged with informing, coordinating and organizing the volunteer efforts of indigenous Black organizations in local communities to fight AIDS.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Ms. Debra Fraser-Howze President and CEO, Black Leadership Commission on AIDS
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am