This edition: Derrick Bell, New York UniversityTweet
Original tape date: April 3, 1995.
In this edition, Derrick Bell talks about his legal and creative efforts to attack the problem of Civil Rights facing African Americans in this country.
Prof. Derrick Bell Law Professor & Author, New York University
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
- Henry Rey, "Dream Big, Fly High"
- Tuesday, June 18 - 5:30am
- Elinor Tatum, Editor in Chief, New York Amsterdam News, "Who is Telling Your Story?"
- Tuesday, June 25 - 5:30am
- Black Politics in NYC
- Tuesday, July 2 - 5:30am
- Life in the Negro Baseball Leagues
- Tuesday, July 9 - 5:30am
- Black in Business
- Tuesday, July 16 - 5:30am
- Cephas Bowles, Gen. Manager, WBGO Jazz Radio Station, "Jazzing it Up"
- Tuesday, June 11 - 5:30am
- Doug White, Deputy Fire Commissioner, NYFD, "If You Can't Stand the Heat Jazzing It Up"
- Tuesday, June 4 - 5:30am
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Tuesday, May 28 - 5:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Tuesday, May 21 - 5:30am