This edition: Derrick Bell, New York UniversityTweet
Original tape date: April 3, 1995.
In this edition, Derrick Bell talks about his legal and creative efforts to attack the problem of Civil Rights facing African Americans in this country.
Prof. Derrick Bell Law Professor & Author, New York University
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am