This edition: Derrick Bell, New York UniversityTweet
Original tape date: April 3, 1995.
In this edition, Derrick Bell talks about his legal and creative efforts to attack the problem of Civil Rights facing African Americans in this country.
Prof. Derrick Bell Law Professor & Author, New York University
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 17 - 4:30am
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am
- Priorities for New Yorkers of African Descent during the Bloomberg Administration
- Thursday, May 3 - 4:30am
- Thursday, May 10 - 4:30am
- After Football Guest: George Martin, former Executive Director, NFL Alumni Association
- Thursday, April 26 - 4:30am