This edition: Harlem Breast Cancer CoalitionTweet
Original tape date: November 19, 1997.
The Director of the Harlem Breast Cancer Coalition, Blanche Bouie, describes how breast cancer is a serious problem among the African-American community. Also noted is the startling statistic that only 37% of African-American breast cancer patients are diagnosed in stage 1 or 2 of the disease, as compared to 68% in the nation at large.
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am