This edition: Chester Higgins, Jr., Photographer
Original tape date: January 10, 2001.
In this edition,the legendary photographer, Chester Higgins Jr., talks about his new book “Elder Grace: The Nobility of Aging” and what motivated him to create this work. Higgins also addresses some of the issues that surround the problems the elderly must face in this country.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Chester Higgins, Jr. Photographer
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am