This edition: African Americans in SportTweet
Original tape date: May 5, 1997.
How the role and position of the Black athlete has changed over the past several decades.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
William C. Rhoden Sports Columnist, New York Times
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Thursday, August 9 - 4:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Thursday, July 26 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 2 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Thursday, July 19 - 4:30am