This edition: African Americans in SportTweet
Original tape date: May 5, 1997.
How the role and position of the Black athlete has changed over the past several decades.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
William C. Rhoden Sports Columnist, New York Times
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 17 - 4:30am
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am
- Priorities for New Yorkers of African Descent during the Bloomberg Administration
- Thursday, May 3 - 4:30am
- Thursday, May 10 - 4:30am
- After Football Guest: George Martin, former Executive Director, NFL Alumni Association
- Thursday, April 26 - 4:30am