This edition: The Coexistence Center, Baruch College CUNYTweet
Original tape date: May 27, 1997.
The purpose of the Coexistence Center, which addresses issues of race, ethnicity, gender and religious diversity, and social equity.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Douglas White Director, The Coexistence Center, Baruch College/CUNY
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Thursday, August 9 - 4:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Thursday, July 26 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 2 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Thursday, July 19 - 4:30am