This edition: June Jackson Christmas/Urban Issues GroupTweet
Original tape date: November 17, 1995.
In this session, Dr. Christmas talks to Dr. Brown about the current health problems facing the African American community. She also speaks about her Urban Issues Group and the topics it handles.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
June Jackson Christmas, M.D. Executive Director, Urban Issues Groups
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Thursday, August 9 - 4:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Thursday, July 26 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 2 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Thursday, July 19 - 4:30am