This edition: Fund for the City of New York - Alfonso WyattTweet
Original tape date: November 13, 1995.
Alfonso Wyatt, Vice President of the Fund for the City of New York, discusses the ways in which the Fund for the City of New York helps to develop youth services. They also discuss the difference between public and private services and how the funds should be allocated.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Alfonso Wyatt Vice President, Fund for the City of New York
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am