This edition: Welfare ReformTweet
Original tape date: January 12, 1996.
Megan McLaughlin talks about welfare reform and the work of her organization, whose membership includes day care centers, nursing homes, senior centers, youth programs, and churches.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Megan McLaughlin Executive Director, Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Thursday, August 9 - 4:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Thursday, July 26 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 2 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Thursday, July 19 - 4:30am