This edition: Welfare ReformTweet
Original tape date: January 12, 1996.
Megan McLaughlin talks about welfare reform and the work of her organization, whose membership includes day care centers, nursing homes, senior centers, youth programs, and churches.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Megan McLaughlin Executive Director, Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule