This edition: Welfare ReformTweet
Original tape date: January 12, 1996.
Megan McLaughlin talks about welfare reform and the work of her organization, whose membership includes day care centers, nursing homes, senior centers, youth programs, and churches.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Megan McLaughlin Executive Director, Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am