This edition: Charles Hamilton, Political Science ProfessorTweet
Original tape date: December 5, 1994.
Discussion of the biography of the flamboyant black congressman and civil rights campaigner Adam Clayton Powell, Jr., with the book’s author, Charles V. Hamilton.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. Charles Hamilton Professor of Political Science, Columbia University
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am